from City Sightseeing San Antonio City Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
Hop-On Hop-Off Tours: 1, 2, or 4 Day
This Hop-On Hop-Off tour includes all the major sights of San Antonio, with unlimited access to our Official City Tour.
Tours operate every 20 minutes, all day, every day, from 8:40 AM to 5:30 PM.
The route starts in Alamo Plaza and immediately gives you the double-decker view of the beautiful Alamo. From there, we head north towards the San Antonio Museum of Art, the Pearl Brewery Entertainment Complex, and much more. Of course, you are free to get off and explore at any of our 19 stops. If you do, just go back to where we dropped you off and wait for our next bus to arrive.You’ll get to see
- The Alamo.
- Pearl Brewery Entertainment Complex.
- Market Square El Mercado and Centro des Artes Museum.
- San Fernando Cathedral.
- Spanish Governor's Palace.
- Tower of the Americas Space Needle.
- King William Historic District.
- San Antonio Museum of Art.
- The Famous River Walk.
- Theater District.
- Zona Cultural.
- Buckhorn Saloon & Texas Ranger Museum.
- Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 76.
- The Tobin Center.
- The Scottish Rite Cathedral.
- Hipólito F. Garcia Federal Building.
- Yaganagua Garden.
- Emily Morgan Haunted Hotel.
- Shops at River Center Mall.